Your browser is no longer supported

To get the best experience with, we suggest using a newer version of Internet Explorer/Edge, or using another supported browser such as Google Chrome.

ETS users may continue to log in using Internet Explorer 9 using the upper right hand link marked ETS Login.

    Contract Capacity Changes

    All changes to existing system access service request agreements must be properly assessed and documented. Read a process map for contract changes here:

    Contract Process map

    Contract capacity increases

    If you are an existing customer, and need contract capacity changes that don’t require transmission facility additions or upgrades, you can apply using the system access service request (SASR) form which can be found here.

    Contract capacity reductions or terminations

    Section 9 of the ISO Tariff explains that existing customers who want to reduce or terminate their system access service agreements may pay out their contract capacity with a lump sum instead of a five-year notice. To apply to pay out with a lump sum, use the system access service request (SASR) form which can be found here.

    Assignment, assumption and novation agreements

    To assign your system access service agreement to another legal entity, you must enter into an assignment, assumption and novation agreement. To proceed, email Commercial Services at