Anthony Henday 309S Substation (1442)
FortisAlberta Inc. (FortisAlberta) has applied to the Alberta Electric System Operator (AESO) for transmission system access to reliably serve industrial load growth in the Sherwood Park area.
FortisAlberta’s request can be met by the following solution:
- Build the Anthony Henday substation with two 138/25 kV transformers, two 138 kV circuit breakers, and associated equipment.
- Build one 138 kV transmission line to connect the Anthony Henday substation to the transmission system.
Need for the Anthony Henday 309S substation in the Sherwood Park area update [Posted: August 29, 2016]
Need for the Anthony Henday 309S substation in the Sherwood Park area [Posted: February 24, 2016]
Notification of regulatory filing advertisement
Need for the Anthony Henday 309S substation in the Sherwood Park area [Posted: November 21, 2016]
Needs Identification Document
Anthony Henday 309S substation NID [Posted:December 8, 2016]
- Appendix A - Connection Assessment
- Appendix B - TFO Capital Cost Estimates
- Appendix C - AESO PIP
- Appendix D - Info Re Rule 007 Sec 6.2.1 - NID 15(2)
- Appendix E - DFO Distribution Deficiency Report
- Appendix F - AESO Transmission Planning Criteria - Basis and Assumptions
We appreciate your views, both on the need for transmission system development and proposed transmission plans. If you have any questions or comments, please contact us directly.
AESO Stakeholder Relations