Forty Mile Wind Power Plant Connection (2237)
Renewable Energy Systems Canada Inc. (RES) has applied to the AESO for transmission system access to connect its approved Forty Mile Wind Power Plant (Facility) in the Bow Island area. RES’ request can be met by the following solution:
- Add one substation, to be designated Murray Lake 326S substation, including three 240 kilovolt (kV) circuit breakers.
- Connect the proposed Murray Lake 326S substation to the existing 240 kV transmission line 964L in an in-and-out configuration.
- Add one 240 kV transmission line to connect the Facility to the Murray Lake 326S substation.
- Add or modify associated equipment as required for the above transmission developments.
- Need for the Forty Mile Wind Power Plant Connection in the Bow Island area [Posted: Jan. 27, 2022]
- Need Overview: Forty Mile Wind Power Plant Connection