Gainford 165S Substation Upgrade (1412)
Trans Mountain Pipeline L.P. (Trans Mountain) has applied to the Alberta Electric System Operator for transmission system access to supply electricity to a proposed industrial load addition in the Gainford area. Trans Mountain’s request can be met by the following solution:
Replace the existing 138/4.16 kV transformer with one of higher capacity; and
Add associated equipment.
Need for upgrades to the Gainford 165S Substation in the Gainford area [Posted: February 3, 2016]
Notification of regulatory filing advertisement
Notification of Regulatory Filing Advertisement [Posted: July 6, 2016]
Needs Identification Document
Gainford 165S Substation Upgrade NID [Posted: July 26, 2016]
- Appendix A - Gainford Connection Assessment
- Appendix B - Gainford TFO Capital Cost Estimates
- Appendix C - Gainford AESO PIP
- Appendix D - Gainford Info Re Rule 007 Sec 6.2.1 NID15(2)
- Appendix E - Gainford AESO TPC - Basis and Assumptions
We appreciate your views, both on the need for transmission system development and proposed transmission plans. If you have any questions or comments, please contact us directly.
AESO Stakeholder Relations