From enhancing Alberta’s electricity market to exploring the impact of technologies on the grid, we value stakeholders’ expertise and input. Learn more about initiatives underway and how you can get involved.
- Behind the Fence stakeholder engagement session
- Changes to the Connection Process stakeholder session
- Energy Storage
- Progress Updates
- Participation under existing market rules
- Energy Storage Industry Learning Forum (ESILF)
- Energy Storage Long-term Markets Participation
- Distributed Energy Resources
- Loss Factors
- Optimizing the Transmission system stakeholder session
- Transmission Projects
- Market Power Mitigation
- Market-Related Initiatives
Rules, Standards and Tariff
Materials relating to stakeholder engagements that began two or more years ago may be removed from the AESO website. It’s not our standard practice to re-post or provide previous stakeholder engagement materials. We recommend that market participants maintain copies of posted stakeholder engagement materials if they wish to refer back to them in the future.