Our top priorities are the health and well-being of our employees and stakeholders, and continuing to meet the electricity needs of all Albertans.
- As of April 4, 2022, the AESO will be working in a hybrid-style environment. This means that AESO staff will have the flexibility, as necessary, to work remotely or be present in one of our offices.
Business Meetings and Stakeholder Engagement Sessions
- As of April 4, 2022, sessions can now be held either in-person or through a hybrid environment. Details on individual sessions will be communicated as appropriate.
We will continue to monitor developments and provide updates to our stakeholders as necessary. We appreciate your understanding and flexibility. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
COVID-19 Related Materials
- AESO and the Balancing Pool Utility Payment Deferral Program - Rider L Application [Posted: July 16, 2021]
- An Update on the Impact of COVID-19 and Low Oil Prices on Alberta’s Power System [Posted: Dec. 3, 2020]
- An Update on the Impact of COVID-19 and Low Oil Prices on Alberta’s Power System [Posted: June 29, 2020]
- Impact of COVID-19 and Low Oil Prices on Alberta’s Power System [Posted: April 21, 2020]
- ISO Tariff COVID-19 Payment Deferral Application [Posted: April 16, 2020]
- COVID-19 Related Waiver and Variance Requests [Posted: April 7, 2020]