Transmission Enhancements in the Northeast Edmonton area (2453)
EPCOR Distribution & Transmission Inc. (EPCOR) has applied to the AESO for transmission system access to reliably serve a new industrial demand for electricity in the Northeast Edmonton area. EPCOR’s request can be met by the following solution:
- Add one 240 kilovolt (kV) transmission line to connect a new industrial facility to the existing Clover Bar 987S substation in a radial configuration.
- Modify the Clover Bar 987S substation, including adding two 240 kV circuit breakers.
- Add or modify associated equipment as required for the above transmission developments.
- Need for Transmission Enhancements in the Northeast Edmonton area [Posted: Feb. 8, 2022]
- Need Overview: Transmission Enhancements in the Northeast Edmonton area