The AESO is providing notice to interested stakeholders to hold the date for the Bulk and Regional Tariff Design Technical Information Session II on March 31, 2021 from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
The purpose of this technical information session is to help ratepayers understand the impacts of the preferred rate design presented by the AESO on March 25, 2021 on their invoices. The session objectives include:
- Review how to use the Bill Impact Tool in order to:
- Enable stakeholders to evaluate the impacts of the rate design and mitigation on their sites; and
- Enable stakeholders to assess the materiality of changes to their invoices
- Respond to stakeholder questions
Please click here to register for the session. After clicking the registration link above, enter your organization + first name, last name, organization, category and your email address. You will then receive a confirmation email with a unique webinar link to join the session. There will be an option to download an Outlook invitation to your calendar.
Please click here for additional information on the Bulk and Regional Tariff Design stakeholder engagement.
- Date & time March 31, 2021, 09:00 AM to 12:00 PM, MST