Winnifred Wind Power Project Connection
Enerfin Energy Company of Canada Inc. (Enerfin) has applied to the AESO for transmission system access to connect its proposed Winnifred Wind Power Project (Facility) in the Whitla area. Enerfin's request can be met by the following solution:
- Add one 138 kilovolt (kV) transmission line to connect the Facility to the existing Bullshead 523S substation in a radial configuration.
- Modify the Bullshead 523S substation, including adding one 138 kV circuit breaker.
- Add or modify associated equipment as required for the above transmission developments.
- Update: Need for the Winnifred Wind Power Project Connection in the Whitla area [Posted: Jan. 12, 2021]
- Need for the Winnifred Wind Power Project Connection in the Whitla area [Posted: Oct. 31, 2019]
- Updated Need Overview: Winnifred Wind Power Proejct Connection
- Need Overview: Winnifred Wind Power Project Connection