The AESO is exploring a number of grid-related initiatives throughout 2022.
This page provides an overview of recent or planned activities associated with Grid or Operations at the AESO. We welcome participation from interested stakeholders and additional details for each initiative are available by selecting an item below.
Updates to these engagements will be shared via the AESO stakeholder newsletter and on the pages below.
- Connection Process Streamlining
- Distributed Energy Resources
- Energy Storage
- Evaluation of Most Severe Single Contingency (MSSC)
- Loss Factors
- System Transmission Project Criteria
- Technology Integration
- Tx Capability and Utilization
- Tx/Dx Coordinated Planning Framework
- Tx System Projects Update
View complete engagements.
View active engagements.
Materials relating to stakeholder engagements that began two or more years ago may be removed from the AESO website per our records management practice. We do not typically re-post or provide previous stakeholder engagement materials when requested. We recommend that market participants maintain copies of posted stakeholder engagement materials if they wish to refer to them in the future.