The AESO has published an updated overview of the market-related initiatives that the AESO intends to progress in 2021 to Q2 2022. This plan will provide stakeholders with a consolidated view of the AESO’s market-related initiative for their information and planning purposes. The material in this plan is focused on market-related initiatives only.
Unanticipated findings or learnings could impact the 2021-Q2 2022 Plan for Market-Related Initiatives resulting in changes to the proposed schedule or the initiatives themselves. The AESO will endeavor to keep stakeholders informed of any such changes.
Current Initiatives Underway
For market-related initiatives currently underway, please click on their page link below:
- Adjustment for Load on Margin, Distributed Energy Resources Markets Participation and Energy Storage Long-Term Markets Participation are now in the ISO rule engagement process known as “Energy Storage Rule Amendments”
- Mothball Rule Review is now in the ISO rule engagement process known as “Proposed Amendments to Section 306.7 of the ISO Rules, Mothball Outage Reporting”
View completed engagements here
Schedule 2021-Q2 2022 Plan
Stakeholder Comments on 2021-Q2 2022 Plan
We value stakeholder feedback and we thank you for sharing your perspectives with us. Each submission was reviewed and the feedback received will be considered in guiding our market-related initiatives going forward. All stakeholder submissions received are posted below. [Posted: April 21, 2021]
- 2021-Q2 2022 Plan for Market-Related Initiatives [Posted: March 30, 2021]
- 2021-Q2 2022 Plan for Market-Related Initiatives Schedule [Posted: March 30, 2021]
- Stakeholder Comment Matrix 2021-Q2 2022 Plan for Market-Related Initiatives [Posted: March 30, 2021]
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com and subscribe to our stakeholder newsletter for updates.